Sunday, November 15, 2015

Two Weeks to Raise $1,000

One of the biggest things I’m learning right now is how to truly trust and depend on Him as I am raising $12,000 and that sometimes prayer is bigger than I could ever have imagined and usually more fruitful than I could have ever dreamed. I am so thankful for every donation that has already been so graciously given, tears always come to my eyes as I look at my spreadsheet and think that you would be willing to support me in furthering God’s ministry in this way.

I wanted to update you as partners and supporters that for the first time, I just missed my financial deadline for this month, and am currently on an extension and have just two weeks to raise just under $1,000. I know the Lord can provide and I am learning how to trust Him, but also humble myself and ask for help, which is sometimes the absolute hardest. I know it’s nearing the holiday season and things are absolutely crazy, but someone once told me that if I never ask no one will ever know where I stand in support, so I wanted to let you know and bring you in on the journey to pray that the Lord will provide the remaining $940 for this month and $6,340 for the duration of the Forge.

Right now, I am praying for 12 people who would be willing to support me with $100 a month for 5 months. However, He is teaching me that if I am obedient in little He will be faithful in much and that He often uses the smallest blessings to add up to exactly what we need. I think this time of being dependent on Him has taught me more than I’m even realizing now. So, I am thankful for this time of fundraising even in the hard days and also very thankful for you and your support in this journey.

After prayerfully considering support in this crazy season, if you do feel led to give, you can donate either with one time gift or a monthly donation. All gifts are tax-deductible and you can donate directly online at pinecoveforge.com by just putting my name in the Forge Student section. But most of all, just having a partner in prayer that He would provide over the next few months and continue to teach me and use this for his glory would be incredible.

Thank you doesn’t even come close to expressing my gratitude for your encouragement, support, and prayers. I can’t wait to share all that the Lord is teaching me in this journey and would love to hear from you and keep you updated.

With so much love and thankfulness, and a heart learning to trust,

Tabitha 

No comments:

Post a Comment